LEARN It! Challenge 8 of 9
Future Missions being planned.
- STEAM Team projects and competitions centered around Mars ideas such as spacesuits, habitats, and transportation
- Learning experiences and visits with professionals from organizations such as Space Force, ILC Dover, JPL, NASA, and potentially Space Force and others.
- Creating adaptable curriculum for classroom use and self-sustainability within local schools and TEAMs
- Physics of flight projects including rocketry
- Nutrition for sustained living
- Hydroponic gardening
- Creating and managing a enjoyable exercise plan for life
- Finding the right school for you based on your career interest
- The trades skills needed for space flight and Earth life in HVAC, electricity, plumbing, communication, and science.
- In depth understanding of the missions of the age
- VIP launch or lab access on line and after COVID, in person