Make an Impact with IDEAS & TEAMS!
The Force for Health® TEAMS Project is part of the Health Professions Affinity Community (HPAC, which introduces students to health related careers while empowering them to address their community's most pressing health disparities.
In 2020, we will be expanding this project throughout several states, including Louisiana, Pennsylvania and Arizona, and other select markets throughout the globe, that will use our apps, technology and platforms to gamify their healthy citizenship efforts.
Check out these great videos!
Developing 21st Century
We are cultivating the next generation of healthcare professionals for medically underserved communities by introducing students to secure health careers and supporting them every step of the way.
The aims of the
HPAC program are to:
- Build safe-sharing networks that address the SDoH in the community by preparing and supporting Community Champions to self identify the most pressing health concerns in their communities;
- Create alliances of community health partners through a combination of technology, HPAC projects and entrepreneurs to improve health from within communities with community members;
- To increase the number of diverse students interested in pursuing a career in the health professions;
- To develop and asses the four C's by practicing creativity, critical thinking, collaboration and communication;
- To help students become knowledge workers and for us to remain competitive as a nation by practicing Wagner's 21st Century Skills.
Are you a group, school or organization looking for special pricing? Please reach out and let's discuss!