LEARN IT. LIVE IT. SHARE IT. EARN IT. SUPPORT IT.
Our approach is to promote a healthy lifestyle for individuals, schools, organizations, and communities. As individuals move throughout the different levels: Member, Ambassador, and Leader their responsibilities change with their position.
Below are detailed descriptions of each level:
- Access to the Force for Health Basics, Ask Viva, and Force for Health Academy course collections
- Basic challenge about your healthy choices
- Set fitness and wellness goals
- Join a Force for Health T.E.A.M.
- Post on social media about the Force for Health and what you’ve learned
- Be a role model
- Read blog posts
- Advanced learning on topics such as tobacco, anatomy and physiology, fitness, nutrition, etc
- Access to more in-depth health risk assessment
- Form your own Force for Health T.E.A.M.
- Do an I.D.E.A.S. project
- Access to Community Health Worker curriculum
- Contribute to the Force for Health program as an intern, volunteer, or subject matter expert
- Do an advanced service project
- Post blog content on the Force for Health Blog