What is a TEAM?
Design & Develop
During this step your TEAM should consider who is necessary to be involved for your TEAM to execute your proposed goal successfully
Examples are listed below:
- 1Local organizations
- 2Teachers/ Faculty in local schools
- 3Faith-based organizations
After establishing who is involved the TEAM needs to understand how to get the needed individuals, groups or organizations invested into the project
- 1Provide a detailed explanation of their purpose in the project
- 2How are they important to your TEAMS success?
- 3Discuss the reason your TEAM feels so passionate about the issue
Once you've decided what topic you want to address and who you would like to be involved, My Healthy Huntingdon is a great tool to use to see what community resources are available in Huntingdon!