- Fran Altmaier has spent her nearly three decades with the state of Arizona helping babies and their families.
- Dr. Austin Echelmeier is a fan of Bill Nye the Science Guy and has a doctorate in chemistry.
- Susan Robinson is a data expert and trained epidemiologist.
Put them together as colleagues at ADHS, and they change lives. Please visit our careers website to see why these public health professionals and other ADHS team members are excited to help make Arizona a better, healthier place.
If public health is or might be your calling, I hope you’ll drop by our ADHS Job Fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, March 2, at 150 N. 18th Ave. in Phoenix. You can interview for a variety of positions that include great benefits. Certain roles offer hiring incentives up to $5,000.
Here are just some of the ADHS jobs available:
- Health program manager
- Program project specialist
- Public health scientist
- Lab technician
- Psychiatric nurse
- Behavioral health technician
- Recreational therapist
- Compliance officer
- Customer service representative
Walk-ins are welcome. You also can apply early at AZStateJobs.gov, where you can view available jobs by selecting DEPT OF HEALTH SERVICES from the dropdown menu. You’ll find more information on ADHS careers and job opportunities at azhealth.gov/Careers. You also can connect with ADHS careers via our LinkedIn account.
ADHS promotes, protects, and improves the health and wellness of Arizonans and their communities. We do that in alignment with our core values of integrity, collaboration, accountability, equity, excellence, and dedication.
I hope you’ll visit our March 2 job fair to see what my colleagues and I already know: ADHS is a great place to work and to make a difference.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in