LEARN It! Challenge 1 of 6
Welcome to the Force for Health
You have begun your journey and are on the path to becoming a health literate asset for yourself, friends, family, and entire community.
What does it mean to be a Force for Health member?
To be a Member of the Force for Health means you will try to…..
- Take responsibility to make good decisions for yourself, and eventually, help others to do the same.
- Make a difference in the quality of your life and improve the health and experience of others.
- Acquire the knowledge, skills, and resources to make healthy decisions.
What do I need to do to get started?
- Members should finish this short course in order to learn about how to properly use Force for Health resources.
- Through these resources, we aim to guide users through addressing their own health concerns to prepare you to help others do the same.
- Being a Member means starting slowly with working on improving one thing at a time and not being overwhelmed.