LEARN It! Challenge 2 of 6
Take the Pledge
What does it mean to take the Force for Health pledge?
When you take the pledge, you pledge to be a Force for Health for yourself and others. The program will help you do this through 5 steps of action:
- Learn it, by assessing risks and learning how to make healthier choices. To be Force for Health for others, you need to keep myself healthy as a first priority.
- Live it, by setting goals, tracking my progress, and working to apply what you learn to your own lifestyle and actions.
- Share it, and use my knowledge, actions, and skills to inform, motivate and facilitate others to do the same working on your own and occasionally with others on team projects.
- Earn it, by gaining your own self respect through your efforts and accomplishments, and receive the respect and occasional incentives from others.
- Support it, by using your skills to celebrate and support others in their efforts and programs to be a force for health in their own way.
LEARN It! Challenge Content