The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has released corrected clarificaitions to recently-published rules for hospitals and “primary roads” for determination of Critical Access Hospital (CAH) eligibility.
- Medicare Program; Updates to Face-to Face Encounter and Written Order Prior to Delivery List – Final Rule published 1/17/23; effective 4/17/23
- Medicare Program: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Organ Acquisition; etc.; Correction – Rule published 1/4/2023; Effective date 1/1/2023
- Medicare Program; Implementing Certain Provisions of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 and Other Revisions to Medicare Enrollment and Eligibility Rules; Correction – Rule published 12/30/2022; Effective 12/30/2022
- Medicare Program; End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System, Payment for Renal Dialysis Services Furnished to Individuals With Acute Kidney Injury, End-Stage Renal Disease Quality Incentive Program, and End-Stage Renal Disease Treatment Choices Model; Correction – Rule published 12/30/22; Effective 1/1/2023
- Medicare Program: Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems; Correction – Final Rule published 12/13/2022; effective date 12/12/2022