VIVA Smoking Crossword
1. oxygen travels down these tubes
2. After reaching the bronchi, smoke travels to these saclike structures
3. Smoking can cause circulation problems, leading to this…
4. These attack the lining of the air tubes, making them red and swollen; many of these in tobacco
5. Condition where the alveoli are damaged
6. Organ that smoking mainly damages
7. With each drag of a cigarette, cells are getting less…
8. You..... a cigarette.
9. clot in the brain
10. increased risk if you smoke
XRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in
Congratulations! Amazing job!