As the end of 2020 draws near and the holiday season continues, it’s important to take some time to think about how Latinos and all families over can practice safety this holiday season.
Should we travel or join our loved ones via video chat instead? How can we practice safety measures if we live in a multigenerational household?
These are questions many Latinos are asking so it’s important to have a plan and be ready to have these important conversations with family members.
This #SaludTues be sure to join us for a chat to discuss how juntos (together) we can work to stop the spread of the COVID-19 this holiday season!
- WHAT: #SaludTues Juntos Let’s Stop the Spread of COVID-19 This Holiday Season
- DATE: Tuesday, Dec 15, 2020
- TIME: 1:00-2:00 p.m. EST (12 pm CST)
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- OPTIONAL HASHTAGS: #JuntosStopCovid
We’ll open the floor to data, resources and your experiences as we explore:
- Why so many young Latinos are being affected by COVID-19;
- Tips and guidelines to stay healthy and safe from COVID-19 this holiday season;
- How to communicate & spread the word about COVID-19 safety during the holidays with family & friends.
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter and share your strategies, stories, and resources to help increase access to vaccination against the flu this holiday season!
#SaludTues is a health equity tweetchat especially focused on the Latino population at 12p CT/1p ET every Tuesday hosted by the @SaludAmerica program at the Institute for Health Promotion Research at UT Health San Antonio.
Interested in co-hosting a #SaludTues tweetchat?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share an idea for a chat.
The post #SaludTues Tweetchat 12/15: Juntos Let’s Stop the Spread of COVID-19 This Holiday Season appeared first on Salud America.