LEARN It! Challenge 2 of 3
Make a Goal!
- When you’re designing your personal fitness program, consider your fitness goals:
- Think about your fitness likes and dislikes.
- Note your personal barriers to fitness.
- Consider practical strategies for keeping your fitness program on track.
- Starting a fitness program can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming.
- Examples of beginner fitness goals include:
- Trying to do something active every day
- Use a tracker and try to get a certain number of steps
- Set a goal to stand up and stretch or walk every hour
- Take a walk after dinner instead of watching TV
- Start your fitness program today by signing up for our 30 day fitness challenge to develop healthy habits that will last a lifetime.