- 3 people follow this
- Education - Faith Based - Non Profit - STEAM TEAMS - Teens (13 - 18) - Youth (6-12)
- United States
Additional Contact Info
Welcome to our 360° Ambassador Community Team for C3 Educational Co-op.
This is a healthy, virtual community for those supporting our fundraising efforts in the 2022-2023 Reality Health Games.
Every action you do here will earn points for yourself, our team, and even our community and state, so let’s MOVE, LEARN, SERVE and EARN together!
All participating students will also be part of a separate IDEAS STEAM Team, a subgroup of this community, and will be working towards their own healthy IDEAS, as they tackle the social determinants of health issues that matter most, then presenting them to the community in the spring.
This group is part of My Healthy State College, My Healthy Centre County, and My Healthy Pennsylvania TEAMS, as well.
Mission: We partner with families in Centre County to inspire Generations to be world changers for Christ.
Who We Are:
We are a Christian education cooperative working in partnership with families to combine a classroom experience with the benefits of personalized education.
- We will facilitate a quality educational experience within a Biblical worldview.
- We will equip children with the educational tools, mindset and encouragement to become lifelong learners who can discover how God has uniquely made them to impact the world around them.
Our Method (An overview):
Students in grades K -12 learn for 32 weeks in classes taught by passionate teachers. The students are then assigned lessons to complete at home with the parent or guardian serving as a co-teacher. The program covers a full year of instruction in Math, Language Arts, History, Science, and the Arts. Additionally, students in middle and high school can choose some exciting electives.
This Hybrid model of education encourages parents to be directly involved with their child’s learning process, without having to prepare lessons and come up with creative projects. Families now can have the time to work, learn, and play together, with the freedom to discover each child’s strengths and passions.
Hybrid education has tremendous advantages:
Students benefit from in-class time with teachers and peers. This gives them the opportunity for discussion, feedback, and pushback from various perspectives.
Parents benefit by having help with teaching and grading.
Communities benefit from having additional education opportunities available to families.
Co-ops benefit from an expanded student population with actively engaged parents.
- By using appropriate curriculum and teaching methods, help students acquire knowledge, understanding and practical wisdom.
- To help students become skilled thinkers and communicators within a Biblical worldview.
- To facilitate a love for learning thereby motivating students to become life-long learners.
- To cultivate a love relationship with God and others.