COVID Confident School Grant Announcement
K-16 Schools play a MAJOR role when in comes to improving overall community and population health outcomes for their students and families,
are often underfunded in the areas of PE, health and civic engagement.
as COVID continues to loom creating an even greater need to accelerate health and risk mitigation together…
The Force for Health® Network wants to help!
We are seeking Schools that seek to be more COVID Confident & wants to increase health literacy NOW.
We are proud to announce the 2021 Fall Activation Grants focused on supporting COVID Confident Communities.
- Application due: November 30, 2021
- Awards Announced: December 3, 2021
- Grant Period: December 3, 2021 – June 30, 2022
- Who can apply: School/District Leaders, PE, Health, Outreach, Athletics, Enrichment
We will be awarding 100 COVID Confident Community Activation Grants by sponsoring an Ambassador School Package* ($2500 value), that includes:
- 360° Virtual Community Space at the Force for Health® Network
- 10 Group Leaders
- 50 360° Ambassadors
- Unlimited BASICS to all students, staff, family and community members to enrich health, science and civic literacy levels for participants for themselves and their communities.
- Weekly Challenges and Support
- School Entry into the 2021-2022 REALity HEALTH Games and VIP Community LEAGUES
*Additional licenses can be purchased
If you represent a school or district as leadership, PE, Outreach Coordinator, Coach or Workforce Development (CTC), AND you are interested in accelerating health and community-focused resources and tools to your school and community, we urge you to apply by November 30, 2021.
For more information on School Solutions and Benefits, click here.
Each awardee will receive an ez Healthy Fundraising page for those groups looking for revenue generation options, also.
This is an important component that can make this seed grant sustainable and even use it as an easy annual fundraiser.
All applicants will be invited to attend a mandatory 60 minute zoom Orientation and Overview, which will be announced shortly
This session will also be recorded. Applicants must attend or watch the recorded overview to be eligible for grant.
If your school or organization has COVID Cares Act Funds, we encourage you to still apply, then we can help you determine how to maximize your available funding within our network accordingly.
Please make sure you indicate that you are seeking ways to spend eligible funds.