Back to Journey
IDEAS by Rob
LEARN It! Challenge 3 of 5
Learn it: Prevention
Execute and Engage
In this phase, HPAC TEAMS should have a plan in how to engage and execute the plan that has been developed in the previous phase. Here are some tips to help your HPAC TEAM execute your plans:
- First, create a list of action items that need to take place in order to make your plan take place.
- Delegate the specific tasks to specific TEAM members, and figure out the target community.
- Will there be backup plans needed? (For example: if your event is outside, what will you do if there is poor weather?)
- You will need to have all of the proper permission to execute your event.
- To have permission, you need all of the certain requirement that needs to be achieved in order to execute.
- You might or might not need more volunteers depends on how big is your events.
- Finally, think about how will you capture the moment.