The coronavirus pandemic has been spreading in America like wildfire for almost half a year. It has impacted or influenced every facet of life — from work to relationships to society-at-large. Everyone has adapted and coped to this reality in different ways, but one truth of living during a crisis is that everyone must adjust.
Salud Talks’ co-hosts and producers, Tenoch Aztecatl and Josh McCormack discuss this new normal, the struggles we are facing, how we have adapted, and what the experts are saying about the current state of the world.
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion about the changes to the world and everyday life since the start of the coronavirus pandemic
- HOSTS: Tenoch Aztecatl, Video Producer at Salud America!, and Josh McCormack, Digital Content Curator at Salud America!
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others
- WHEN: The episode went live at 11:00 a.m. on August 12, 2020
In this episode, we explore questions such as:
- How are people trying to stay productive, and what do the experts say about productivity during quarantine?
- What are the different ways in which people can cope?
- How can we all better adapt to new norms — lessening social interactions, wearing masks, etc.?
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Click here to learn about Salud America! ‘s “Salud Talks” podcast, see upcoming and past episodes, and see how you can get involved.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in