Just for Parents - Why the Force for Health?
We believe that teens are our biggest untapped asset.
What Your Teen can Expect through our Four Pillars of Engagement
- Feel connected to peers and mentors despite physical distance of no school, home school, or after school challenges
- Be motivated and empowered to move and earn points for their steps
- Be supported by and support peers around the world
- Earn points towards cool prizes and giveaways with each step you take
- Download our Force for Health GO App and explore your community
- Each step you take counts towards your community and state totals…and feel better while doing so!
- Learn about digital health and use multimedia tools for future jobs
- Increase their own health literacy and the social determinants of health to be more compassionate population health issues that affect different people differently
- Gain exposure to different careers and pathways to professional
- Have the pandemic become the contextual learning opportunity of a lifetime and be involved with an important project that is part of the solutions saving lives
- Advance their study skills, 21st Century skills and STEM knowledge in family and/ or community projects they design and execute.
- Assist in supporting other efforts to improve the lives of others locally all over the world
- Earn a Letter of Recommendation for college or job from the medical director
- Earning opportunity for real world incentives for the family or scholarship
- Engage each family member with their own FFH membership and become a team working on similar goals and projects together and compete with or support other families worldwide.