In this phase, each member of your HPAC group should identify one or two issues that affect the health of some part or a big part of your local community. HPAC TEAMS should be focused the following steps:
- Discuss the options as a TEAM, and conduct some high level research if needed, then vote for the topic that will be the focus point of your HPAC IDEAS Project.
- Identify the target audience that you are trying to help
- Name the top 3-5 facts about this issue that you want more people to know about
- Start doing some homework and building some resources, like:
- What 3-5 organizations in your community are involved with your topic?
- Who are 3-5 Community Leads or Experts in your chosen topic?
- Can you confirm 1-3 experts or mentors that are able to help your HPAC TEAM with this project?
- When the HPAC TEAM can answer these questions, please submit your Phase 1 Post and share your Issue with our HPAC Community, by clicking on the big yellow box – Step1 – What’s your “I”?