LEARN It! Challenge 2 of 3
Step 2: Editing in Thrive Architect
Once you have created the outline for your course, it is time to add content to each lesson and topic. Use the videos below to help guide you through the process of using Thrive Architect.
- Thrive Architect is the easiest way to add elements to your course.
- The top right-hand side is where you add each element to the page.
- The options to edit elements are to the left of the page once you select and element to edit.
- Save all work by clicking the green "SAVE WORK" button.
- When you are finished adding elements, click "SAVE AND EXIT" to save work and exit Thrive Architect.