LEARN It! Challenge 1 of 7
Understanding the Basics
Stay Well. Do Good. Be Kind.
- That is the basic message in the COVID FORCE.
- We are all understand stress so we need to be aware and care about others. We need to do good things to help others.
- But if we are sick, it is hard to do anything and we could possibly even become a burden on others. We must study how to stay well and then do it.
This picture says it all. We challenge you to find 4 ways they are minimizing the amount of virus in the air they breathe.
The Basics to Stay well are to reduce the number of virus’s you encounter and breathe in or touch to your insides line the eyes, nose, and mouth. Always ask…How can decrease the number of virus’s I encounter. Here is what helps.
- Keep your distance and minimize time near others.
- Wear a Mask that fits well, even in doors.
- Optimize the amount of air circulating in an area to dilute the number of germs in any breath you might take. Notice the open window, window fan, and stove hood exhaust fan running. They are wearing a sweater and hat indoors here to be comfortable. Its a health issue, not a fashion statement!
- Hand washing soap is there by the sink.
Take 5 minutes to learn more about infections and how this expert keeps up to date. Listen as Dr. Rob discusses:
- What is an infection?
- How does it spread?
- How is it treated