LEARN It! Challenge 3 of 7
COVER YOUR FACE
MASK UP YOUR FACE
MASK YOUR FACE
- Learn it
- Speech and cough in infected people have droplets with virus that can spread atl east 6 ft and can stay in the air. You get sick by breathing them in or touching your nose, mouth or eyes with viruses on your hands.
- Listen and watch as Dr Rob shares his thoughts on masks and helps explain so practical tips.
- Listen as Dr. Rob discusses important tips about
- Choosing a mask
- Wearing a mask
- Taking off the mask
- Cleaning and reusing or disposing of the mask
- It has been shown that the N95 is the best one to use, but we are saving those for front line essential and health care workers that are getting a lot of exposure.
- Double masking with multiple layers or ones with replaceable filters are a good alternative
- Don’t touch the front of the mask
- Be sure it fits tightly over your nose and under the chin.
- Where to get one or give one
- link to our store
- Social Media lab….make a post for us to share or share one of our posts or media
- Need memes
- Invite others to join the COVID FORCE
- Need invitation tool to earn points recruiting others
- JOIN the STEAM TEAM and really make a difference with people that think like you