Skip to content Scroll to Top
- One of the best ways to improve your overall health is to start a fitness program.
- Physical activity can help you lose weight, reduce your risk of disease, improve your balance and coordination, and increase your self-esteem.
- These benefits apply regardless of age, gender, or physical ability.
- The Department of Health and Human Services suggests:
- A minimum of 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activity or 75 minutes of vigorous activity per week.
- Strength training of all major muscle groups at least twice per week.