Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Are you ready to be a healthier citizen and compete for prizes and recognition? Then, start or join a STEAM TEAM and get started today!
This 8 part challenge introduces students to health related careers while empowering them to address their community’s most pressing health disparities.
- Build safe-sharing networks that address the SDoH in the community by preparing and supporting Community Champions to self identify the most pressing health concerns in their communities;
- Create alliances of community health partners through a combination of technology, HPAC projects and entrepreneurs to improve health from within communities with community members;
- To increase the number of diverse students interested in pursuing a career in the health professions;
- To develop and asses the four C’s by practicing creativity, critical thinking, collaboration and communication;
- To help students become knowledge workers and for us to remain competitive as a nation by practicing Wagner’s 21st Century Skills.