Pennsylvania Disenrolls 137,000 Medicaid Enrollees Following Redeterminations

Pennsylvania has disenrolled 137,000 Medicaid beneficiaries since eligibility redeterminations began in April. Approximately 44% have been disenrolled for procedural reasons and the remaining 56% lost coverage due to ineligibility. Read More.

The post Pennsylvania Disenrolls 137,000 Medicaid Enrollees Following Redeterminations appeared first on Pennsylvania Office of Rural Health.

Related Articles

As Social Need Screening Advances, Transportation Remains an Afterthought

Some big changes in 2022 and 2023 have set up the healthcare sector to advance screening for non-medical social needs in 2024 and beyond. This is great news as we work to address social determinants of health (SDoH), improve health outcomes, and reduce health disparities. But one key social need – transportation – isn’t getting …
The post As Social Need Screening Advances, Transportation Remains an Afterthought appeared first on Salud America.

Millions of Latinos at Risk for Losing Medicaid, CHIP Coverage in 2024 

The time is now to secure medical insurance through Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).  After three years of automatic renewal because of the COVID-19 pandemic, states went back to screening for eligibility in early 2023.  As a result, an estimated 15 million people, including 4.6 million Latinos, could lose their medical coverage …
The post Millions of Latinos at Risk for Losing Medicaid, CHIP Coverage in 2024  appeared first on Salud America.