The Citizenship Health® Institute, is a 501 c3 nonprofit organization. It is registered as The C.H.A.N.G.E. Organization, out of Cleveland, Ohio.
It’s global mission to support the practice of healthy citizenship by empowering our youth to do so.
Mission & Vision
To strengthen and restore community value through knowing, respecting and acting upon the four pillars of Health Citizenship, with the end goal of building increased happiness and better health with and for the collective.
– EcoSystem Matters – Realizing Health is necessary for success
– Contextual Assets – Understanding the Power of Community
– Personal Accountability – Caring for yourself and the community
– Equity Not Just Equality – using research to improve lives
What is Citizenship Health?
Citizenship Health is an accepted set of practices and behaviors that help promote individual and community advancement for a healthy and happier society.
– Health Professions Affinity Community (HPAC) Programs
– IDEAS, TEAMS & LEAGUES for CHANGE – Healthy Social Impact Challenges powered by the Force for Health® Network
– Community Health Worker Training & Certification
– Junior Community Health Worker School Curriculum
The Citizenship Health Institute is a strategic partner with the Force for Health® Network focused on improving health, civics and science. The Force for Health® Network donates proceeds from STEAM2 TEAMS and the IDEAS for CHANGE LEAGUES to the Citizenship Health Institute, to further support access to Force for Health® projects and to provide the research and guidance to further develop evidence-based strategies.
The Citizenship Health Institute also hosts My Healthy Communities Global Roundtable, a consortium of Force for Health® Network Chapter Leaders, who represent their communities at a state or country level. Currently, there are 12 states and 3 countries involved, which include US, Mexico and Nepal. This consortium will be sharing the data coming out of the community lead challenges, along with impact strategies and challenges they face.
The Citizenship Health Institute reserves the right to limit or refuse service and to determine the suitability of sponsorship, and allocate the use of funds and donated items.
C.H.A.N.G.E.(dba The Citizenship Health Institute) is a 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization. Our IRS nonprofit Tax EIN identification number is 83-1019700.