This Force for Health Network tool is configured to provide individual and organizational Community Health Worker training in specific core competencies and specialty training. This module will give you an overview of the Community Health Worker field.
The Force for Health is committed to supporting Community Health Worker candidates and graduates with quality, structured, instructional materials developed by quality experienced instructors along with ongoing portal support in the Alumni Network.
They will experienceCultural mediation among individuals, communities and social service systems
Provide culturally appropriate health education and information
Care coordination, case management and system navigation
- Provide coaching and social support
- Advocate for individuals and communities
- Build individual and community capacity.
- Provide direct service
- Implement individual and community assessment
- Participate in evaluation and research