Understanding blood pressure quiz
0 of 3 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
0 of 3 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 3
Match the terms to their definition.
- The amount of pressure exerted by the blood against the arteries when the heart is beating.
- The amount of pressure exerted by the blood against the arteries between beats.
- The amount of blood pressure that is considered to be healthy and does not require any sort of treatment or intervention.
- The amount of blood pressure that is usually prescribed lifestyle changes and a type of medication.
- The amount of blood pressure that is the most easily controlled and can usually be lowered with lifestyle changes.
- This is used to measure blood pressure.
- The frequency which a heart beats.
Normal blood pressure
Diastolic blood pressure
Systolic blood pressure
Hypertension Stage 1
Elevated blood pressure
Question 2 of 3
Hypertension is linked to an increased risk of which of the following? Check all that apply.CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 3
What is considered to be the maximum blood pressure that is considered “normal” or healthy? Answer in x/x format.CorrectIncorrect