Understanding blood pressure quiz
0 of 3 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 3
Match the terms to their definition.
- The amount of pressure exerted by the blood against the arteries when the heart is beating.
- The amount of pressure exerted by the blood against the arteries between beats.
- The amount of blood pressure that is considered to be healthy and does not require any sort of treatment or intervention.
- The amount of blood pressure that is usually prescribed lifestyle changes and a type of medication.
- The amount of blood pressure that is the most easily controlled and can usually be lowered with lifestyle changes.
- This is used to measure blood pressure.
- The frequency which a heart beats.
Systolic blood pressure
Diastolic blood pressure
Normal blood pressure
Hypertension Stage 1
Elevated blood pressure
Question 2 of 3
Hypertension is linked to an increased risk of which of the following? Check all that apply.CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 3
What is considered to be the maximum blood pressure that is considered “normal” or healthy? Answer in x/x format.CorrectIncorrect