Dental health is vital for everyone — including Latinos.
Unfortunately, this group, as well as other disadvantaged communities face significant barriers in accessing and practicing dental health. As the pandemic continues, advocates are making one thing clear: better health policies are needed now.
Let’s use #SaludTues on Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2020, to tweet about dental health and how some groups face significant inequities in this issue!
- WHAT: #SaludTues: Dental Disparities Among Latinos
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. EST (Noon-1 p.m. CST), Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2020
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: @DeltaDentalInst
- ADDITIONAL HASHTAGS: #COVID19
We’ll open the floor to your comments, tips, and stories as we explore:
- Why is dental health so important and a critical health issue?
- What are the most significant dental health disparities impacting Latinos?
- What other disadvantaged groups face dental health inequity?
Click here to learn about Salud America! #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming and past tweetchats and see how you can get involved.
The post #SaludTues Tweetchat 9/22: Dental Disparities Among Latinos appeared first on Salud America.