Coronavirus can affect anyone.
What are the data really showing? Do we have the right data? How can we use that data to improve health amid the pandemic?
Let’s use #SaludTues on Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2020, to tweet about why data matter and the important role of data in ensuring an equitable response to COVID-19!
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat “Why Data Matter? The Role of Data for an Equitable COVID-19 Response”
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. ET (12-1 p.m. CT), Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2020
- WHERE: Twitter
- HOST: Salud America! at UT Health San Antonio (@SaludAmerica)
- CO-HOSTS: County Health Rankings & Roadmaps (@CHRankings), City Health Dashboard (@CityHealthData)
- HASHTAG: #SaludTues
- OPTIONAL HASHTAGS: #COVID19
We’ll open the floor to your comments, tips, and stories as we explore:
- The use of data in promoting health equity
- The role of data in demonstrating health issues and telling community stories
- How to use data in local work, research, and more
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter and share your tips, stories, and resources to explore why data matters during COVID-19!
#SaludTues is a health equity Tweetchat especially focused on the Hispanic/Latino population at 12 p.m. CT/1 p.m. ET every Tuesday hosted by the @SaludAmerica program at the Institute for Health Promotion Research at UT Health San Antonio.
The post #SaludTues Tweetchat 8/11: Why Data Matter? The Role of Data for an Equitable COVID-19 Response appeared first on Salud America.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in