PACE Pan American Forum for Emergency Medicine Leaders - CrossWord Challenge
1. Worldwide Pandemic
2. This single item can make a big difference between life and death for communities worldwide
3. We need more of this in the healthcare system to more accurately reflect growing communities and address cultural sensitivites
4. This is the understanding that public health officials are not the only ones responsible for health
5. Across the Americas
6. Able to speak two Language
7. The human element of a society
8. The capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness.
9. A group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.