Crossword Challenge - 5 COVID Basics
1. What needs to be cleaned before touching the face
2. What do you wear that protects those you respect and reduces their risk of getting infected by you.
3. What is the social thing you need to do to keep others safe?
4. What is the social thing you need to do to keep someone in touch and supported?
5. What activities can move you to keep you healthier during the COVID isolation
6. What can be a good force to keep you healthy but if there is too much, you need to ask for help?
You are a Force for Health. You know the key concepts that are critical to stopping the spread and staying healthy.
- Wear your mask
- Wash you hands and avoid touching your face
- Keep a safe distance physically but not socially.
- Stay active with your body, mind and spirit.
- Watch out for too much stress for yourself or others and ask for help.