Back to Journey
Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
LEARN It! Challenge 2, Topic 6
Learn it, Live it, Share it!
LEARN It! Challenge Progress
LEARN IT: Assess YOUR fitness level and Learn about your body and options to improve it...
LIVE IT: Make a Goal! Make a Plan! Track your Progress!
...then update your goals as you achieve them.
Pick one attainable goal at a time that is a challenge for you.
- Walk to the mailbox each day...it's a start!
- Get 10,000 steps in a day.
- Be able to touch your toes.
- Jog a mile in under 10 minutes.
- Be able to do 15 push-ups.
SHARE IT: Share what you learned with others ...
- Be a role model for others
- Take a walk with your family or neighbor.
- Invite someone to come and workout with you.
- Take a zumba or spin class at your local gym with some friends.
- Post pictures on instagram or snapchat about the fun you had during your workout.
- Start a blog where you share with others what you do to stay fit.